Saturday, June 30, 2012

This Mommy's Rant: Fireworks

OK SERIOUSLY?!!! I called the sheriff's department for the first time. I actidently called the one in New Albany and told him I had a complaint that the people down the road from me were shooting off BIG fireworks (and we have A TON OF WOODS here) and he sounded concerned (who wouldn't be with the recycling plant catching on fire in New Albany!?) He directed me to the Floyd County department (which I thought I called in the first place >.<) and that woman told me she couldn't do anything about it because they have till 11PM?! I asked even with the fire ban going? And she said yes even with the fire ban! WTF?! I told her well that's just nice & rude for people who have little ones that need to go to bed!!!! My rant for the day!

For those of you who haven't heard about the recycling plant yet here ya go:

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/indiana-news/Firefighters-battle-blaze-at-recycling-facility/-/9718538/15361418/-/esv16m/-/index.html

My husband thinks my rant is silly because the 4th of July, but it's NOT July yet!! Can't people just wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment