Thursday, January 16, 2014

Try try again

Well here I am trying to blog again. It's been a long time since I blogged. My friend Katy inspired me with her new blog. My last blog on here was July 2012, but I started to blog on emzmomma.wordpress.com for a couple months last year. 

A lot has happened so let's play catch up       . Since July 2012 I turned I've had two birthdays, Shawn's had 1 and Emma's had 1. Shawn and I will both turn 26 this year and Emma will be 3 years old on March 11th. 

We finally moved out to live on our own. We've been here almost 4 months now but it feels like we've always been here. Emma loves having a room just for her toys. She's gotten so big it's unreal! She's going to be taller than me soon lol! We're still at a stand still with potty training. She's really smart and knows what the potty is for. My grandma thinks she's just being lazy about it lol. Emma's current likes now are: My Little Pony friendship is magic, Minnie Mouse, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, doing art projects. Her favorite toy is still cookie the ty boo dog. That toy will be 2 years old this November. You can deffiently tell by looking at it that it's well loved lol. 

My health has gotten somewhat better. I now only have seizures during my period. I've had diagnoisises added to my list -.- I have: SLE lupus, fibromyalgia, endometriosis, lattice degeneration, & interstitial Cyitis. 

That's it for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay SO glad you are back at it! Can't wait to read all your updates and posts.Now how the heck do I add you into my circle?

    ReplyDelete