Friday, February 21, 2014

Sickness in the house

I'm so over being sick. First person in my house to get sick was the hubby. First he said he had a migraine and that turned into his ears hurting. He went to urgent care the next day and the doctor said his ears were fire engine red. Next was me. I assume it's just drainage but the doctor still gave me antibiotics on the 13th & I still feel like I have drainage :/

Emma has been congested, runny nose and coughing since Monday. We took her to the doctor on Tuesday and the lady at the desk told us we had to pay $89, plus testing they did and the medication she'd be given! Because he Medicaid was inactive. We walked out to the car and called Medicaid imediatly! Apparently since my husband makes to much money Emma has been moved to a package c where we have to pay $33 a month. We had never recieved a bill and they woman on the phone told us that we can call a number and pay over the phone and her Medicaid will be active again in 72 hours. So my poor girl has been miserable since Monday, sometimes she doesn't even act sick, but last night and today her coughing and sneezing has gotten a little worse. We have a doctor appointment today at 4:15 and her Medicaid better be active or I'm going to be one pissed off momma!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment