Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! I was so excited because the snow and I've was melting but it started to snow around noon and it's supposed to keep snowing until 4am. We had double date plans and still went out. We dropped Emma off at my grandma's house and headed off to louisville for a restaurant I had never heard of before. We had reservations at 6:30pm at Troll Under the Bridge pub. We were almost 20 min late because Shawn and I couldn't find it. I told our friends that next time we are carpooling because I was not a fan of walking a block in the snow in the wrong direction just to walk back to the car, drive in a circle, park right where we parked before and walked two blocks in the right direction to get there. When you get to Troll Under the Bridge you come to a deadend alley and there really is a bridge above. You walk down and steps and see a screen door that would be on an old house. At first I was like "this can not be the right place", but there was a picture of a troll and a sign pointing towards the door. After you walk through the screen door, there's another door that's wooden. The pub is really nice inside with big TVs. The food is really good and I'd deffiently recommend it and want to go again :)

My husband didn't get me any flowers or chocolates because he didn't have time to stop after work. That's ok he can make it up to me tomorrow lol. 


We ended up not going home, we came back to my grandma's house and are staying the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment