Monday, September 15, 2014

Party & Craft time

Saturday Emma had a birthday party to go to for one of her little friends, Norah turned 2 years old. Emma had a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure I caught baby fever because everywhere I turned someone was holding a baby. I think there were at least 4 or 5 babies! 


I was a little worried because when it was time for Norah to open her presents Emz want to open them to. She end up playing with Norah's play kitchen instead of watching Norah open her presents. 

When it was cake time all the kiddos were excited to tear into the Cookie Monster cookie cakes. Then when they all sat down every single kid ate only the icing! Totally left the whole cookie! Never known a kid to turn down a cookie!!!!


After the party my mom picked us up and we headed to a pottery painting place called Earth & Fire. I love it there and the last time I went I was pregnant with Emma. My mom & I painted mugs and Emz painted a horse statue. 

Mom & I both decided that we're not bringing Emma back there again until she's 5 or 6. She loved painting, but she wanted to paint everything. She understands we have to pay for things but she doesn't understand HOW MUCH we have to pay haha. She grabbed a small heart that was $2 painted on it for 2 seconds and then said "mommy you paint it". So I ended up painting it since we already had to pay for it. Then she grabbed a $2 car -.- I'm going to turn the heart and car into magnets and thankfully that's all she grabbed! We had fun but spent to much money. Think from now on I'm just going to let her paint things at home. 

        Emma's horse 
      My mug
    My mom's mug

Can't wait to pick them up on Saturday :)
After painting we went to dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment