Friday, September 12, 2014

Stubborn Amazing Girl


Warning: this entry will be mostly me braggin about my awesome kid. It'll also be about how crazy she drives me haha

We're are currently in the "Terrifying Three's". Emma is bright, says the cutest and funniest things, knows some of her ASL (american sign language), proud to do her chores, loves playing and sharing with other kids, drawing.

My Little Artist
Left: a note we wrote daddy & hid in his lunch bag for work
Right: a picture she drew of her daddy on his samsung note 3 phone

 Emma's current likes:
  • Pokemon
  • Barbie
  • My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
  • Unicorns, Fairies & Mermaids
  • Batman
  • Spiderman
  • Frozen
  • and much more
ASL she knows:
  • ILY sign
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Grandma
  • Thank you
  • Sorry
  • Full
  • Drink
  • Milk
  • Chocolate Milk
  • Her name sign
She is also a very stubborn girl. I hear this a lot, "She's 3 years old, and she's still not potty trained?!" It's not like I haven't tried with her.. I've made a potty chart. She gets a star for peeing, disney princess sticker for poop and tinkerbell sticker for no accidents. She does really good one day and then the next day she wants nothing to do with the potty. So we've taken breaks and going to try again later. I hear you shouldn't force them, wait until they're ready. I feel like she'll still be content in diapers until she's 20 though! -.- obviously I'm exaggerating. HOPEFULLY she'll be out of pull ups by her next birthday so she can go to pre-school. That's the only reason she didn't go to pre-school this year.

Even though she's not in school yet I still have "homework time" which is usually some educational apps on her iPad mini. She has the leap frog Mr. Pencil stylus for her iPad and I recently bought her some workbooks. She's stubborn with that too. Only shape she can draw is a circle. She used to draw hearts, but I don't why she refuses to draw them now. She can count to 10 but for some reason she likes to jumble her numbers on purpose. She doesn't know her ABCs yet either. If you ask her if she knows her ABCs she says "ABC" touche kid... touche...

I know my kid is smart and she'll pick up everything in due time. She's still little and has time. I'm a proud momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment